As Vice Mayor of Suisun City, I have had the opportunity to address a variety of issues on a higher level including county wide, regionally, the state level and nationally.
- Works with STA, Senior Coalition, the Fairfield Suisun Sewer District, and Water Board;
- I have been working on issues that have a profound impact on Solano County.
- Testifying at regional boards about over regulation - business, taxation, and conservation.
- Worked with Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Foundation on property tax issues and in support of open government.
- Participating with the California League of Cities, I lobbied Sacramento for local control, open government, business, and reform of public finance.
- Attending hearings, providing testimony and directly lobbying members of the State Assembly and State Senate on redistricting, redevelopment, business, clean air and water, veterans affairs, and public finance reform; my voice has been heard in Sacramento.
- Lobbied Congress for clean air and water regulation, infrastructure, and local project funding.
Working for Suisun City I have gone well beyond the borders of my city to ensure the voices of my constituents are heard at the State Capitol and Washington D.C. As the 11th Assembly District representative, I will bring the same dedication and devotion to representing my district.